Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WHAT!!!! My baby is growing up!!!

Okay so I guess this is going to happen but I thought maybe when Shayd was a little older!!! I pick Shayd up from school asked her how her day was and noticed she had a paper in her hand, I asked her what the paper was she replied ehh just a paper. I took her home and did not think anymore of the paper the next day at lunch Travis picked up the paper and started to read the paper that I had asked Shayd about the day before...Well it was a love note to a boy that she has had in her class almost every year this note was an eye opener for Travis and I. I guess they do grow up and fast!!! Well we had a talk with her and she was so cute she said mom I just wrote that note and I was not even going to give it to him...as she looked at the ground. I then told her she is to young to be thinking of boys like that...EEEKKK I guess this is what I have to deal with as a parent..and more

1 comment:

KELLiE said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you had a blog!!!

Oh, my.... the birds and the bee's sure start early these days don't they :-( I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck.