For the past month I have been helping Carries husband Chris with planning there 10 year anniversary, I booked the trip for them 3 weeks ago and he picked up the ring last night, Well it has been hard to keep the secret that they will be spending 10 wonderful days on Waikiki Beach and she will be getting a new ring….Well that day is finally here there anniversary is today she got her ring and her Hawaii Keychain that represented there Hawaii trip that they will be going on November 15th, I don’t think I have seen her so happy in a long time her ring is so dang nice(BIG)!!!! And she is so excited to go the Hawaii we talked about it for about an hour last night and then again this morning and once more at lunch it’s a good thing she only has to wait until the 15th cuz we might just talk it to death and she might get sick of hearing of my trip to Hawaii and where and what she should and should not see and do….Congrats to my sister Carrie and Chris we love them both and wish them many many happy years together!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh you devil! (hehe) I couldn't keep a secret like that too well...I would have to tell someone (Lance) to keep my excitement under wraps! Good Job!
Post a Comment