
Travis needed a haircut and he had mentioned that he would like to get this done before he had to go back to work. I told him okay ya we will do it Sunday night, Sunday night came and I just did not want to cut his hair…(like its hard to cut his hair) so I sighed and he looked at Shayd and said so you want to cut my hair. Her eyes got big and she said what??? Ya I will…So the haircut began and she did a Great job. I finished it up and now I think it will be her job to cut his hair from now on!!!!!

2 comments:
Oh sure! Lance isn't good enough for you huh! J/K :)
How fun, I remember when it became my job to cut my dads hair.
It was good to see you this weekend, one of these days it'll have to be for more than 10 min.
Post a Comment