This Easter was one of the BEST we have had out to Sand Mountain, The weather was surprisingly nice!!! We had one day of rain so we spent the day watching movies. Sunday was great, we took a good ride on what they call the Sand Highway, on the way we helped with a rescue the girl had a neck injury so my husband and I helped with stabilizing her on a spin board. Later that day we played Apples to Apples…What a fun game!!! Then the kids went sledding behind the rhino’s it was a bowl full of laughs to watch the kids have so much fun eating sand and trying to hold on!!! The whole Easter Vacation was so much fun and I love to hang out with my Ashby Fam they are great people and they always make me laugh!!! We have a bunch of great people that we camp with every year out to Sand Mountain and we had some new ones that are now addicted to the Easter Vacation out to Sand Mountain…. I can’t wait until next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment