Little victim Shayd
We have been so busy the last couple of weeks!! Its so dang crazy in the days of the Stanworth Family we have been working hard on our Concrete business, we have been fortunate enough to have an abundant amount of work…Maybe to much lol okay not really but when both of us have full time jobs and we are only suppose to be doing concrete on the weekends but deadlines from the Bank to get concrete poured before closings makes us take time off from our full time jobs put strain on the BRAIN!!! I was able to sneek away from concrete to go to a Baby Shower for 3 of the BEST girls in the WORLD and all three are having girls!!! YAYA Just a shoot out to the girls!!! love ya Sammi, Heidi, and Amy!!! Shayd spent a couple days in Holden with my grandparents (my moms Parents) she had a great time playing victim for the C.E.R.T and just hanging out with the best Nana and Papa in the WORLD!!! We have had a couple of swim meets and Shayd did AWSOME. My sister Carrie and her Family are in South Dakota with there bee’s and the whole family is working on the great honey flow!!! We miss them and can’t wait until they get home to tell us all about the Great time they have had!!! Trav’s big sister Christy just moved back to Delta for the um I don’t know how many time lol they move a lot but its great to have them back!!! YAY for July my little sis Corrie and her family will be here from Coeur – D’Alene Idaho we miss them and we cant wait to see them all and our new little baby dax!!!
1 comment:
Hey What about me, am I one of the girls to? Just kiddin' so I found your blog through Jodie's blog. I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment