Friday, August 14, 2009

I’m a new Aunt!!!







On August 12, 2009 a beautiful Baby girl 6 pounds 8oz and 19 1/2” long was brought into this world!!! It was wonderful to see the joy on both tired parents as I walked into the hospital room to she our little Keesha Dawn Anderson, with her cute little toes and her perfect face she made me smile! I could not wait to hold her, of course I talked to and played with Baby T first and asked her if I could hold her new baby sister, She looked at me with her BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and shook her head no with her hands in the air motioning to me pick me up instead!!! I kneeled down and kissed her on the head she was satisfied she picked up her toy rambled a bit and was off. I was able to give some attention to Keesha now, It was so much fun to hold this miracle in my arms, I could not help but to just look at her and hold her tight while I fell in love!! I love all my nephews and nieces as they were my own and I can never get enough of them! Congratulations to my Baby Brother Marcus and his wonderful Sarah, I am so happy that you can bring a new sibling to Dyaln and Taizia!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congrats!! Shes beautiful!! :)