Oh ya buddy marvel in the beauty of what we found under our carpet!!!!! And no you can't have it....ITS ALL MINE meh WA ha HA!!! no okay its off to the DUMP DUMP DUMP!!!
all I can think is they were so not happy and they put CRAZY colors in there homes to maybe make them happy....well it sure did make me laugh when I took one look at but it is not going to stay lol!!!
5 comments:
We had some awesome flooring like yours in the babies room. Please tell me what they were thinking back then!!
all I can think is they were so not happy and they put CRAZY colors in there homes to maybe make them happy....well it sure did make me laugh when I took one look at but it is not going to stay lol!!!
Oh I totally think you should keep it :)
Wow! The Green Monster of Jelousy is totally roaring inside me. You can't buy style like that!!!
that is hideous! Can't wait to see what you replace it with though. :-)
Post a Comment