Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My BFF because it's your Birthday.....


My Best Friend Forever…… she is one of “my people” that holds a piece of my heart, my sister from another mother. Our connection so tight that 1,300 miles can not separate us…..When my eye twitches I know that she is having a STRESSFULL day, when my eye was leaking from allergies you called your mom and said….What the heck is up with my eye it will not stop watering lol sorry I channeled my eye problem to you but it was a payback for the couple months of constant eye twitching, I still love ya!!!! I love that when we are together it is like we have never been apart!!!


This part of my Blog post is where I write the first memory that pops into my head…..
So here I go…..A fantastic sunny day you, Shawdo and I Saran Wrapped his entire car and then drove it around town…until we passed that cop and thought he would pull us over and write us a big fat ticket so we pulled over jumped out and tore it off as we laughed so hard at our selves….FUN DAYS.

Some of our days consisted of……The Gravel pits, My Subaru and Blind Melon, The Cattle Guard Game, CF’s house and flipping change at each other….., Dragging main in my car cuz you had a limit on miles, Purple hair, Tempra paint, and Tumped over trees, So many fun times and so many more to come!!!

My BFF because it’s your Birthday and I love you I wanted to wish you the most HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I love you don’t hate me for the photos but I loved them!!!!

No comments: