Friday, October 8, 2010

Update time :)


Cami and her 3 stars one for each of her cute kids

Corrie and her 3 stars one for each of her cute kids
I feel special to have my art on my lil sisters foot :)


and mine a star for me and my siblings and their children..
















Winner winner chicken dinner :)



Wow yup busy busy busy!!!! So yes an update is way past due!!! Last month I jumped on an airplane with my Friend Cami (who is also Best Friends with Corrie) and surprised Corrie for her Birthday…she did this to me for my Birthday so it was payback time…what a GREAT payback she had no clue!!!! Although it was a fast trip it was full of excitement, we flew in on a Thursday night and the next day we went and had ourselves some pain and agony with Tattoos….yup we are CRAZY but the meaning behind the tattoos made it worth the pain for all of us!!! Then that night Cami, Corrie, Daria and I went to Texas Roadhouse yummmmm-o. Sat night was Corries wigging out birthday party after lots of shots and plenty of laughter before we knew it we were in the car on our way to the airport to go home….Corrie I love and miss you beyond words!!!!

Last weekend was the State Sand Drags and our little monkey is a State Champion....AWSOME.... she was not the only one in the family that did AWSOME Trav took 2nd place in his class!!!! Its always fun to see a girl kick some butt…but its even better when this girl is my 11 year old daughter racing against 25 to 30 year old men!!! She is fast off the light and learned from the best!

This week is Fire Prevention Week and wow was it beyond CRAZY busy but o so fun!!! Teaching at the school was great I love how excited the kids get when they see the Fireman and the truck…so cute and so worth the big bruises I have on my knees from the Stop, Drop, and Roll!!! Wednesday was the open house and WOW what a turn out it was…this year we added some fun thing with Drawing and give away, I am thinking the Delta Volunteer Fire fighter Badges and the little fire hats were a hit!!!

2 comments:

Darla said...

great blog, great photos, love love love you!!

The Stanworths said...

Thanks mom :) love love love you!!!