
Well as you can tell if you have checked in on my blog I have not blogged for a long time.....I just am not for blogging right now, no ambition, no deire, I'm just Eeyore-ish about it really! We have had a lot of very fun things go on and no blog in site to mention all the adventures....sorry. Shayd has started Basketball this year and is loving it! Soccer sign ups next week and lots of tumbling. My BFF has been in town from Austin and will be going home on Saturday, June will not come fast I know this! The anticipaiton of her moving back to UT is overwhelming me with so much excitement! I am not to hopeful of me getting over the hill and into the land of blog soon...so if you don't read me well that's alright cuz you have not missed anything and if you do.....sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment