Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I am a little boring!!!!
Well not much has happened this week the house has been quite because my sister is home from Hawaii and so we don't have two extra boys (that I love to have at my house anytime and all the time!!!!). So not much has been going on I am sure we will have lots to say about our Thanksgiving weekend!!!! We will be spending the first part of the day out to Trav’s parent’s house and then off to my parent’s house it is nice that both our parents live here in Delta so it makes it a lot easer. And on Friday we will be going to the Jazz game I think it will be fun!!! We have good seats and we also get to eat with the sponsors so I think it will be a great time…. Stay tuned!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment