Friday, November 21, 2008

Kids!!!!

We have had my nephews this week and it has been great!!! I just love them!!! We put an air mattress on the floor in Shayds room and it takes up her whole room. Well the kids think that its great fun so I have had to tell them to stop jumping on the bed. Well I thought they were jumping on the bed so I advised that they better not be jumping on the bed they giggled and said were not jumping…..well after about 5 min of them laughing and Landon laughing but sounding like he was being smashed I decided to take a sneak peek of what they were doing… Brackston had Landon pined to the bed and Shayd was putting blue eye shadow on him, I could not help it I broke out in laughter I called for Trav to come and see what they were doing… it was hilarious but by the time I put batteries in Shayds camera Landon was now okay with dress up and was sitting quite patient for his makeover. This has been a fun week!!!! Below are some pictures of the makeover sorry they are a little fuzzy I had to use Shayds camera cuz mine is in Hawaii......




2 comments:

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

How Funny! That is great...Kids do the darnedest things!

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey Bombie its Chrissy from myspace you have to add my blog so you can see my cute little family I hope you add me and its great to see your family so cute and getting big. Talk soon