Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Living life in a remodel

We promised ourselves that we would wait at least a year before we started on the house but yup we all know that did not happen…. We are redoing the siding on our house and yes the old siding looked okay but when we remodeled the Kitchen we moved doors and windows leaving big ugly gaps of plywood and jagged peaces of siding so last year we purchased new siding with our stimulus money and just said eh we will get to when we can. Well its time!! As we all know money is tight (for all) and we felt the need to get all the little bills out of the way so re-fi here we come…(if you will take us lol) so doing the siding meant putting in the new window in our bedroom and yup that lead to more work in the house. We re-did just two walls for now and it looks real good I painted the two new walls and ceiling had some spill mixed with anger and tears but we are moving right along. I will update you on our progress later but for now I guess I should do some work.

No comments: