The birds are singing its sunny and warm!! The perfect time to do siding so when I get off work its off to work I go!! I just wanted to show you how it is to step foot in my remodel nightmare. Every time I go home I cringe, my house is a mess I have junk against every wall in my living room and it is leaking into my kitchen!!! My bed is in the living room and I just can’t stand it anymore I am about to have a nerves brake down!! My house looks like the lady’s back on the labyrinth full of clutter and junk and it just keeps growing.. Please pray that we make it through the remodel I hope it goes a little quicker!! I will post the pictures of the front of my cute little house before the new siding and after sometime next week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment