Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can I help it??? NO.... I LOVE IT

I confess I am an addict!!! The Hills is my weakness I don’t know why LC is right up there on my your awesome list….. not at the top cuz that is reserved for Travis Pastrana lol yup I’m a NERD, I have to admit that I am one of the few that wish that Lauren and Heidi would just be friends and also one of the thousands that wish Heidi would wake up and realize that Spencer is a reject and that she should take him to a foreign country and loss him or just let the bartender have his arrogant a** !!!! I like Stephanie but the verdict is still out on Lo and Audrina, Justin Bobby needs to go!!!!You know I love this as my husband would say dumb show and I am not getting help for my addiction!!!!

1 comment:

Huebner's said...

I HATE SPENCER!!! I wish Heidi would go back to that HOTT baptist boy - WHAT is she thinking?! Spencer is UGLY and the BIGGEST DOUCHE EVER. I would NEVER want to bring a jerk like that home to meet my family. I like Audrina, I think she's cool except that she just is so dumb and CAN NOT shake that LOSER Justin Bobby! UGH! I like LC, but I really do think she and Lo are kinda stuck up... Can you believe that Brody and Audrina hooked up?!?!?!?!?!?!? I think they should be together!!! But I really think that LC might have been a lil jealous... didn't it seem like it?!?! HAHAHA... Can you tell I just watched it today? I Tivo it every week!!! Miss you Bowbie!