Thursday, April 2, 2009

My MoJo Monday




This is my MoJo Monday Card... I made this card for my little BFF Cadence, Its her Birthday on Suday and I hope she loves the card as much as I do!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina! How lucky you are to visit Felicia. I haven't seen her in ages. I bet you guys had so much fun. Hope you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Hi! Cute card:) Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's great to see how you are doing, it's been a really long time. Your daughter is so cute, she looks like a mini you! Have a great Easter!

Tiffany said...

Super cute. We need to get together and just a girls day doing a bunch of cards.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina! Again! LOL! I love this card color combo, I know you said your stamps are limited but, you will get more and more. Especially if you can participate in the Consistency Counts promotion. It is great! Also for this set I have a great video tutorial on how to make real looking frosting that you amy be interested in. Here is the link if you care to check it out. Enjoy!~Donna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Id-mvH224E