Shayd getting ready to kick the ball. 
The game last Thursday was ummm as you can see very snowy and cold!!! I myself was a little pansy and stayed in the car ex for the few sec I jumped out to take some quick photos before my camera died… The girls were true athletes they went out and not one complaint came out of there frozen little lips. Shayds team triumphed with a score of 5 to 1. Today is looking a little better so fingers crossed that it’s going to be a great day for Shayds second to last game for the season.
2 comments:
That's my niece! Love you and miss you SO SO much xoxo
Your little girl is so cute. I didn't realize that I spelled my little girls name so close to your little girls. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing good. We need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment