Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a walk away…..

Lora and I have taken the right step to health…lol… Okay we only walk 15 min a day when the office is slow and we have been doing this for about 6 days now and I thought that should help! After the first 3 days I made the move to walk to work I only live a couple blocks from work and I know I should have been doing this the whole time but I would tell myself I had to much to do to walk and that I would need my car!! Well I have been walking to work for 3 days now and wow its great!! I have the time to use my ipod Touch YAY and reflect on things that I need to do and how I can put my ducks in a row….I love it I am wanting to drop a few pounds and also get my heart healthy and I hope this will do it!!! I am 170 right now and I would love to be around 150 but we will see!!!

3 comments:

Killian's said...

Good for you! I need to get my big butt up and start walking as well, maybe when it gets a lil warmer so lil dax wont freeze... :)

Jill said...

I love to walk too....well, until it gets too hot or too cold.lol Although if you're sweating or shivering you will burn more calories! lol

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

Well...I wish I could lose 20 lbs too! Maybe someday :) Bowbie...you look great! You don't need to lose weight, but if you do from walking...more power to ya!