

On July 3rd we had our family pictures taken by one of the BEST Photographers ever!! I went to school with Brittni Hoelzle and found her photography blog from our Class blog, After looking at her work I said when she comes to town I hope she can fit me into her schedule!!! Her Family still lives in our little town and she came to visit for the 4th of July and YES I was able to get our Family Pictures taken by her I think she did a fantastic job and I can’t wait to see all the photos that she took!!! For right now we were only able to view the ones she posted on her blogspot and let me tell you I am on pins and needles just waiting for the moment she sends me the link!!! If you would like to view her work here is the link to her blog….To bad she lives in Michigan but when she comes to Utah I know she will be booked solid!!!
http://pocketsfullofposes.blogspot.com/
http://pocketsfullofposes.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
Those pictures are amazing! Can't wait to see the others.
I love the pictures!!!! :D so great!
I saw you at the derby but couldnt get your attention. lol
no worries...it was SO crowded and yes, I think VERY busy! I think they need to build more bleachers or limit the tickets. Derrick was sitting with me...but I dont think he was there when I saw you, you wouldnt have missed his voice. lol hope you guys had a great time!
Beautiful pictures! Love them:)
You guyz are gorgeous..Love the pictures...
Post a Comment