Landon is the First one and Shayd is third to last
Andy Bell!!!!

We have had a fantastic July my little sister Corrie came to town with her cute little family for almost the whole month!!! Fantastic I tell you!!! We were able to have a little party with Dylan and his foster parents while Corrie was down, its so nice to see him he is getting so big and just growing into a very smart little boy! My sister and her husband went to San Francisco for Les Schwab meetings and left the kids with family here in town my mom, Carrie and I juggled the responsibility of little Dax my mom had him in the Day and I had him for the first 3 nights and Carrie took him on the last night…. Wow ya going from a 10 year old that takes care of her self for the most part to a 4month old is a big change but he is a very good baby!!! I miss my sister and I wish that she didn’t live so far away!!! That was just a little of the busy, Crazy, FUN July now a start into August!! Last weekend we had the 5050BMX here in Delta and WOW was that fun!!! Shayd and Landon were one of the fist three to be bunny hoped by the BMX rider and was able to sneak all the way to the end while others were pulled out to let other kids try.
Best of all I was able to meet and talk with Andy Bell of Nitro Circus..Oh H*LL Ya as you may already know I am maybe the biggest fan of Nitro Circus and there gang…love it!!! Ramble ramble ramble …I could just go on and on and on but I wont! We have had bad and good mixed into August with Travis being called out on 4 major accidents in the first week and 2 days of Ausust but we are faring well and he is doing good. I will try to post more often its just been so busy!!!
Best of all I was able to meet and talk with Andy Bell of Nitro Circus..Oh H*LL Ya as you may already know I am maybe the biggest fan of Nitro Circus and there gang…love it!!! Ramble ramble ramble …I could just go on and on and on but I wont! We have had bad and good mixed into August with Travis being called out on 4 major accidents in the first week and 2 days of Ausust but we are faring well and he is doing good. I will try to post more often its just been so busy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment