Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A challenge to my readers!!!!



On December 2nd 2010 my husband and I will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary YES I said 15….WoW am I getting old or what!!! Okay so here is the challenge: we need suggestions from you on a fantastic, not so expensive week long trip to an Island Oasis with warm waters and beautiful beaches, keep in mind that this needs to be a kid friendly trip if we leave her home we will never here the end of it!!! Just an FYI the last couple of years we went on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera (not so warm or great but not bad), and Oahu (LOVED IT!!!). As you all know I am a fish and I LOVE water most of all I LOVE the beach and the warmer the better!!!! I am so excited to here all your suggestions so fire away!!!

2 comments:

Gina and Darrell said...

So I do know that hawaii tourism is struggling and that you can find some pretty dang good deals there. Also we went on a western carribean cruise to cozumel,ranked one of the best scuba diving places in the world, the florida key and Belize. It was a blast and I'm sure you could find a good deal on just about any cruise because of the whole poor economy thing!!

Cassa Carter said...

Ok, I would love to help you with this challenge, but I have not gone anywhere... and I mean anywhere (does Vegas count???) haha... I am serious! Well, I hope you guys have a great time. Happy Anniversary!!!