28 years ago today a tiny little girl was brought into this world; she is the baby sister and loved more than words can tell!! With Three girls in the house I am sure we gave our mom a hair pulling wild time of GIRL attitude!!! Corrie was full of music she was always singing, she walked threw her child hood with smiles. I love this girl and even if I teased her and made her cry I loved her!!! I am sorry for hanging your little Garfield bag stuffed with cloths on the stair rail while yelling at the top of my lungs “If your going to run away you need some cloths” later finding you hiding in the corner of the big dumpster and then handing you this bag…I am happy for all the fun times running in the sunshine threw the waste high Alfalfa, hide and seek in the Corn, Walking to the “White House” and “The Tree”, Making Slip-n-slides from Garbage bags, Playing in the Ditch when Mom and Dad were gone (sorry Mom!!) and all the many times riding in the back seat of the Lincoln singing Work-in in a coal mine on our way to see Nana and Popa… as a wise person has told me later in my life “ Our childhood is what makes us who we are!” Corrie I love you and your smile will always bring a warm feeling to my Heart and a big smile to my face!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Add one more Year.........
28 years ago today a tiny little girl was brought into this world; she is the baby sister and loved more than words can tell!! With Three girls in the house I am sure we gave our mom a hair pulling wild time of GIRL attitude!!! Corrie was full of music she was always singing, she walked threw her child hood with smiles. I love this girl and even if I teased her and made her cry I loved her!!! I am sorry for hanging your little Garfield bag stuffed with cloths on the stair rail while yelling at the top of my lungs “If your going to run away you need some cloths” later finding you hiding in the corner of the big dumpster and then handing you this bag…I am happy for all the fun times running in the sunshine threw the waste high Alfalfa, hide and seek in the Corn, Walking to the “White House” and “The Tree”, Making Slip-n-slides from Garbage bags, Playing in the Ditch when Mom and Dad were gone (sorry Mom!!) and all the many times riding in the back seat of the Lincoln singing Work-in in a coal mine on our way to see Nana and Popa… as a wise person has told me later in my life “ Our childhood is what makes us who we are!” Corrie I love you and your smile will always bring a warm feeling to my Heart and a big smile to my face!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet! :)
Post a Comment