He he maybe you were looking for some juicy gossip but lol its about my Dishwasher : )
I received a dishwasher from my little sister who received it from a friend who was “upgrading” to stainless steel appliances. My sister had a very nice dishwasher so she didn’t need it and she knew I did so my thinking was…well this friend is upgrading it should still be a good dishwasher and it’s free!!! Well now I know free is not always good! This dishwasher has been an adventure from installation….We could not keep the front cover on it because it leaked like CRAZY, it would never drain all the way, you would have to run it twice sometimes to clean the dishes plus you would have to leave it open for it to dry….It was way past time to get a NEW one!!! Thank goodness for my Farm Bureau Membership discount we receive from Sears!!! We saved over $100.00 and with only a $25.00 shipping we could not pass on this sweet deal. We have had this new dishwasher for a week and a half and it works like a dream!! The dishes are clean after one cycle, they dry with the door closed, it drains, and best of all it is leak free!! From now on I will ask a million questions when receiving a Hand-me-down appliance and maybe ask for a resume…lol okay no resume… but maybe J
No comments:
Post a Comment