Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yay for Card Making!!!!




I have from the very first Stampin’up I went to I wanted to order an Embossing Tool, well I did it!!! My sister-in-law picked it up for me and delivered it to me late Sunday night, I was so excited and was happy the wait is now over I wanted to use it on the birthday card I was getting ready to make for my sister Garrin’s oldest daughter. I used the Versa Mark pad with the iridescent embossing powder to put on every stamp I used on this card, why because I have been waiting to buy this now for TWO Stampin’up Club’s in a row…That is more than a YEAR so needless to say I want to use it and use it and…..Yay for card making I just love it every time I make one, now I just need to get my craft/office done so I have a place to make cards.

4 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Okay, you really need to make some cards for me! This one is adorable!!

The Stanworths said...

Any time Ang!!! you tell me what you need and I'll make them!!! Maybe when the twins have there first birthday I can do the invites : )

Finlinson's said...

I will definitly get with you!!

sldziuk said...

I really love that tool too! I had to get one after we did a project in Stampin' Up. It just makes a simple layout look really cute :)