Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Fire Prevention week!!!!



And I make Caramel Apples to sell this year my house was a little warm so a lot of the caramel went to the bottom of the apple meh still YuMmy!!!!




It’s that time of the year!!! When the air is cool and the wind convinces the leaves to fall from the trees, Yes its Fire Prevention week. Its time to check your batteries in your smoke alarm, to tip your Fire Extinguisher upside down and put your ear to it so you may hear the sound of the fire retardant rushing to the bottom and if no sound you need a new one!!!! Every year the Fire Department gives anyone a ride on the Big Red Fire truck along with a nice warm bowl of chili, you will also have a chance to help by purchasing a snack from our bake sale all proceeds go to the Burn Center!!! What a FANTASTIC thing!! Hope to see you all!

3 comments:

Stanworth Family said...

so you were the one with the awesome caramel apples. Good Job Bowbie! You are so ambitious.

Unknown said...

Those look delicious!! I love your cards too! You are a crafty woman:) LOVE IT!

Cassa Carter said...

I am lovin all of the cute things you do! My mom told me that you were angry that I had not updated my blog so I did it for you... with more to come. I hope you and your family are doing great. Thanks for the blogging push!