Monday, October 12, 2009

Sand Mountain!!! I love that place!!!

















I have been going to Sand Mountain from an early age, I jump at every chance I get to go, and did I mention I love this place! It was the most wonderful weekend not to hot and not to cold, if you have ever camped at Sand Mountain you know that you have to be able to sleep threw the noise of 4 wheelers and motorcycle’s all night long I have grown accustom to this noise and the first night it keeps me awake for a little while but after that it kind of lulls me to sleep. It was so nice to wake up on Saturday to the sounds of the Coffee pot and the smell of bacon yes Travis let me sleep while he got breakfast ready I love that man more than words can explain!!! After breakfast and a few cups of coffee we made our way out of the trailer for a much needed ride. The sand was perfect, some runs up the ridge and all around the side was the medicine I needed to get me out of this slump I have been in! Shayd was able to climb the ridge on her new raptor 250 with ease, we went back to the trailer to take in the sun while sitting in our chairs, drinking a 7-up and watching Shayd help every little kid that was stuck on the little hill by our camp. Then it was Sunday!!! Dang it time to go home the wind was blowing but we did not want to leave, one last hooray in the sun because winter is on our hills and it is time to put the 4 wheelers away until spring…..just maybe my Sister will have to get me hooked on snowmobile riding so I have a sport for all weather :)

3 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Well we missed you guys for dinner on Friday. But we all know that Sand Mountain is your second home!!!

Unknown said...

YOU GOT IT!! GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE:)

The Stanworths said...

Okay Garrin sounds like a deal you tell me when and we will put it down on our calender!!!