Monday, October 26, 2009

Some of Me in 21…..

1- I love it when the Leafs change color…but I don’t love them on my lawn!!!!
2- I am afraid of fish….but love the water
3- One of my OCD’s….I hate dishes in the left tub of my sink!!
4- I love the look of fresh snow covering my lawn….but I HATE it when there are footprints in it!!!
5- I love Soymilk
6- Really don’t like my friends and family to call me Christina….please call me Bowbie ;)
7- I am so AFRIAD off heights…..But I love to fly!!!
8- I love, love, love The Labyrinth!!! Maybe my all time Fav movie EVER!!!
9- I HATE Spiders they scare me!!!
10- I wash my hands or use hand sanitizer A LOT!!!
11- I can’t stand Jeans without pockets on the bum!!!! They make me shutter!!!
12- My jeans have to bunch on the top of my shoes!! Therefore all I wear are BKE 37 1/2 inch inseam….it is a must to make me happy!!!
13- I love WHITE TEETH!!!
14- I love to Draw… but have not for a long time
15- My most Fav candy is Toffifay
16- Not much of a cake fan…but when I eat it I like it in a bowl of milk…whole milk to be precise!!
17- I could live without Ice Cream….
18- Can’t handle it when people bite there silverware or scratch it across there plate!! GRRR
19- Travis still gives me that gitty feeling I had when we first started to date!!
20- I LOVE to hear Shayd Giggle it makes my day!!!
21- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE people to Play with/or brush my hair, It calms me down and it always gets rid of my most stubborn headaches!!!

No comments: