Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I love you!!!




I love you,

you are a part of me, loving you is what I have done from the moment you came into my life, loving you does not bind me to loving your path in life, the surroundings you put yourself in, the people you take in and that you love. My heart is full of fond and perfect memories, of sad and happy times, disappointment and approval, I love you! You are my Daughter, my son, my mother, my father, my brother, and my sister my unconditional love surrounds you! As you close your eyes please remember this feeling will never end and these words are never said enough…… I love you!
<3
Today has been a hard day in our office and because of our discussion of things this popped into my head! This is for you Lora you inspired me and I love you!!!

3 comments:

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

Hope all is well down there! Keep your chin up :)

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Keep it up:)

The Stanworths said...

Oh thanks you guys!!!