Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas PJ's, Hot Chocolate and Christmas light looking....LOVE IT!!!

Christmas PJ's, Hot Chocolate and Christmas Light looking...... LOVE IT!!!

Then it was off to my house to decorate Santa’s ride


YAY a Watch

YAY a new Helmet

A new Gun!!!



We had a Fantastic Christmas!!! I love that Trav's parent and mine live in the same town, that we can do Christmas eve with my Family and Christmas Day with his. Talking with Ian who is on his mission was the highlight of my Christmas day, okay maybe the surprise and delight on Trav's face as he opened his ipod Classic from me was on the top of the list. Also I have to say good job Santa for your awsome mind reading skills because wow how did you know that Shayd wanted a Rip Stick??? Seriously she never even mentioned it until Christmas Eve!!! WOW Santa your GOOD!!! I hope that all of you had a most wonderful Christmas! I know we did!!! Happy new years to come!





No comments: