Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love, a Laugh, and a little Project.....

In 4th grade we had a house fire; most of what I have from my childhood can fit in two paper bags from your local grocery store. I cling to my memories and the few items like a packrat. This year my mom purchased a new Nativity set so that meant time to hand down my most favorite Christmas memory. I was so happy to hear that I would be receiving the Nativity set of my childhood. Picking up little baby Jesus and just looking at him, I did this quit often as a child…..Memories are so precious!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you mom, I love you!!!

What do small town USA were to start there trucks on a COLD winter morning????? Yup chore boots, Capris, Jacket, and there most favorite homemade scarf!!! Laughing, and more Laughing…..but what you may or may not know is the Bogs I am wearing are probably the warmest chore boot you could ever own!!! Even if I don’t work in the Dairy business I know all of the owners here in our county and I am here to tell you if you don’t own a pair of bogs you are missing out on PURE WARMTH!!!!

My most fantastic Scarf handmade by Lora, I LOVE IT!!!!

Don’t throw away that coversheet that shows you what’s in your packet of cardstock use it to make a magnet or two!!! This was fun and way easy!!! Now I ask myself why did you not do this sooner????



No comments: