Uncle Jay, Uncle Rod, and my Mom
My Mom and her Mom (my Nana)On December 19, a 5 pound 5 oz Beautiful baby girl was born in Milford, Utah to Darlene and Arthur Talbot. Just moments after her baby girl was laid on her tummy she was scooped up and taken away, Darlene gasped for words trying to get the attention of the Doctor, she could feel a warm sensation move to her shoulders, she was hemorrhaging, she did not get to hold her baby girl before she was put in Dr. Symons station wagon with her father by her side this tiny baby girl was rushed to Salt lake County Hospital. The reason for this transfer was the RH factor, this tiny baby girl named Darla was fighting for her life as her mother’s A- blood was trying to kill her; she had to have the poisonous blood pumped from her fragile little body and replaced with her own blood type. Three days later Mother and Daughter were reunited, Darlene was able to take her beautiful now 4 pound 10 oz baby girl with the rose bud lips home!
I love my Mom and my words can never show the true feeling of love I have for her! My most favorite memory is when I was younger, my Dad gone on the Drill Rig I would stay up and watch the Walton’s with her, laying as still as possible on my Mom’s most wiggly water bed, breathing in deeply the smell of her pillow! I love it and I always will, her pillow and her warm comfy bed! When you were sick it was always the medicine to make you well! She raised her children to be strong, to respect others but most importantly to respect ourselves, to not put up with other peoples crap, and to always remember “The only bad mistake is one you do not learn from!” this quote is one I live by and I used all the time when I was coaching! I love you and I am so happy that God let me pick you to be my Mom!!!
I love my Mom and my words can never show the true feeling of love I have for her! My most favorite memory is when I was younger, my Dad gone on the Drill Rig I would stay up and watch the Walton’s with her, laying as still as possible on my Mom’s most wiggly water bed, breathing in deeply the smell of her pillow! I love it and I always will, her pillow and her warm comfy bed! When you were sick it was always the medicine to make you well! She raised her children to be strong, to respect others but most importantly to respect ourselves, to not put up with other peoples crap, and to always remember “The only bad mistake is one you do not learn from!” this quote is one I live by and I used all the time when I was coaching! I love you and I am so happy that God let me pick you to be my Mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment