Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
- Mencius -
So many miles between us…..to think of this made me sad, I did not want the day to end because when I jumped in my truck to head down the hill I knew she would be leaving that next morning. My BEST FRIEND FOREVER here for a visit from Texas, the days went past in a blur!!! We spent last Friday up at The Canyons her Skiing and me Snow boarding, so much fun giggling with her it was like we were back in high school as we talked and joked on the lift…I miss those days…the days when I saw her every day!!!! Yesterday she came into town we went to lunch and then it was off for some shopping on my lunch brake, she drove her moms beat up work car when I lowered myself into the seat I breathed in deeply memories flooded my mind…..the smell of her car smelt like High School…..Dusty, Dirty, Old car smell mixed with a Vanillaroma tree…. I LOVED IT!!!!
- Mencius -
So many miles between us…..to think of this made me sad, I did not want the day to end because when I jumped in my truck to head down the hill I knew she would be leaving that next morning. My BEST FRIEND FOREVER here for a visit from Texas, the days went past in a blur!!! We spent last Friday up at The Canyons her Skiing and me Snow boarding, so much fun giggling with her it was like we were back in high school as we talked and joked on the lift…I miss those days…the days when I saw her every day!!!! Yesterday she came into town we went to lunch and then it was off for some shopping on my lunch brake, she drove her moms beat up work car when I lowered myself into the seat I breathed in deeply memories flooded my mind…..the smell of her car smelt like High School…..Dusty, Dirty, Old car smell mixed with a Vanillaroma tree…. I LOVED IT!!!!

After work I headed up to her moms house to spend my last moments with her and her girls “I LOVE THEM” I could not stop looking at the clock, wishing I could stop the time. We shared stories and giggled and then it was time to go, as my little girl wrapped her arms around Felicia and would not let go the tears ran down her face and made us both cry. It was time to go I hugged her and jumped into my truck I could not stop the tears, me and my sweet daughter cried the whole way home……..Felicia came into the office this morning to tell me goodbye and I cried today, My BEST FRIEND I hugged her and sent her on her way and told her I love you with all my Heart and I am sending a peace of it with you!!! I am holding back the tears as I type this!!! Felicia our 20+ years has been the best years of my life and we have so many more years to add!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment