

So so sorry to say it but……My Sweet Carrie HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Our conversation this last weekend…
Me: so Trav its Carrie’s B-day next Wednesday
Trav: oh yeah how old?
Carrie: don’t remind me….I’m DIRTY…DIRTY 30….YUCK it just sounds BAD!!!!!
Flashback…..Memory time:
Not a fun one for me but it’s the one that just jumped into my head………Me and you as usual starting our morning with yelling, name calling and just plane not liking each other as we walk to school…..just passing Mr. Ludwigs house, me walking as fast as I can to get as far in front of you as I possibly can….Then you YELLING Bowbie is your butt hungry???
Me stopping turning around asking in my snotty voice……WHAT????
Carrie: I said is your butt hungry?
Me: WHAT???? NOOOOO!!!!
Carrie: It must be, because it’s eating your pants!!!!
Me: SHUT UP!!!!
Carrie: (Singing) Bowbie’s butt eats her pants; Bowbie’s butt eats her pants!!!!
Our Childhood consisted of: Riding bikes, pulling hair and punching, tattle tail back-n-forth, playing in the windrows, Me spray painting you (oops but man she looked colorful), name calling, riding the bus, 4 wheelers and Sand Mountain (me running you over cuz I didn’t want to give you a ride….I’m so sorry), going to Bert and Nina’s to help her for popsicles, The Tree (so much fun), The White house (loved that place)……I could go on and on….
I love you so much and cherish our time we have together, you are not just my sister you are my Best Friend!!!!! Summer time can not come too soon I can’t wait for our late night hang outs at each others house on the weekends out by the fire pit!!!!
Me: so Trav its Carrie’s B-day next Wednesday
Trav: oh yeah how old?
Carrie: don’t remind me….I’m DIRTY…DIRTY 30….YUCK it just sounds BAD!!!!!
Flashback…..Memory time:
Not a fun one for me but it’s the one that just jumped into my head………Me and you as usual starting our morning with yelling, name calling and just plane not liking each other as we walk to school…..just passing Mr. Ludwigs house, me walking as fast as I can to get as far in front of you as I possibly can….Then you YELLING Bowbie is your butt hungry???
Me stopping turning around asking in my snotty voice……WHAT????
Carrie: I said is your butt hungry?
Me: WHAT???? NOOOOO!!!!
Carrie: It must be, because it’s eating your pants!!!!
Me: SHUT UP!!!!
Carrie: (Singing) Bowbie’s butt eats her pants; Bowbie’s butt eats her pants!!!!
Our Childhood consisted of: Riding bikes, pulling hair and punching, tattle tail back-n-forth, playing in the windrows, Me spray painting you (oops but man she looked colorful), name calling, riding the bus, 4 wheelers and Sand Mountain (me running you over cuz I didn’t want to give you a ride….I’m so sorry), going to Bert and Nina’s to help her for popsicles, The Tree (so much fun), The White house (loved that place)……I could go on and on….
I love you so much and cherish our time we have together, you are not just my sister you are my Best Friend!!!!! Summer time can not come too soon I can’t wait for our late night hang outs at each others house on the weekends out by the fire pit!!!!
2 comments:
Oh, she is your sister. I couldn't imagine how you two made up and became such close friends after all that name-calling and other antics
Really we were very close but we did fight a lot when we or I should say when I was in High School....you know the BIG SISTER know it all thing...lol...its to funny the reason why I said so sorry to wish you happy birthday is because she said I whish everyone would just forget about my birthday so I dont have to turn 30...she is to funny!!! love that girl!!!
Post a Comment