
Saint Patrick’s Day brings giggling little ones searching for green egger to pinch you if you’re not wearing it!!!! It’s also my little sister Garrin’s birthday, she is a beautiful person inside and out she is full of love, I love her bubbly personality and she is always looking for a way to help others….she is too cute!!!!
Its flashback memory time……My mom getting her ducks in a row for my stepfather to adopt me she contacted Garrin’s mom to ask her some questions at the end of there conversation I was able to talk to my little sister Garrin for the very first time. I remember it was her birthday and wishing her happy birthday I also remember saying my birthday is in March also…the 28th. I wish that memories of us flooded my mind and trying to just pick one would be difficult, but unfortunately we did not grow up in the same house with the same parents but we have each other now and that is all that counts!!!
This year full of first we were able to spend our first New Years together, to send her a Birthday card, to meet her husband and her girls. I am so excited to get to know her and to spend much needed time with her and her family. I love her Bigger than the Sky and wish her the Happiest Birthday EVER!!!!!
Its flashback memory time……My mom getting her ducks in a row for my stepfather to adopt me she contacted Garrin’s mom to ask her some questions at the end of there conversation I was able to talk to my little sister Garrin for the very first time. I remember it was her birthday and wishing her happy birthday I also remember saying my birthday is in March also…the 28th. I wish that memories of us flooded my mind and trying to just pick one would be difficult, but unfortunately we did not grow up in the same house with the same parents but we have each other now and that is all that counts!!!
This year full of first we were able to spend our first New Years together, to send her a Birthday card, to meet her husband and her girls. I am so excited to get to know her and to spend much needed time with her and her family. I love her Bigger than the Sky and wish her the Happiest Birthday EVER!!!!!

2 comments:
me and my ducks!!! bigger then the sky!!!! I love my oldest duck, and I love you bigger then the sky.
Yup you and your Ducks hehe :) and I love you BIGGER than the SKY!!!
Post a Comment