Friday, March 19, 2010

I will not leave you my Debt!!!!!


I once was one of these people…..Life Insurance why the HECK would I pay into something I don’t think I need!!!! I was at one time young, invincible and un-knowledgeable about what happens to my debt when I die, I will be dead who the heck cares….not me!!!

Well now that I have knowledge of where it goes and who takes it on I am a proud owner of Life Insurance and think everyone with debt and or children should have this!!!! I am not wealthy and by no means can I take care of my family’s debts if they pass on, and by family I am saying your Parents/in-laws….do you know how in debt your parents/in-laws are????

Do you know that when they die if they don’t have arrangements for the debt there children absorb this!

Can you afford this debt?

I am not just saying this because I work for an Insurance company and I am trying to push it on people, it’s because I have witnessed people who have lost loved ones and now are in financial despair. The young family who not only lost the loved one but now can not pay the bills….but I have also witnessed the pay, the passing of the check to the one left behind that holds the pain of losing the love of their life and in the moment they did not even think of the future and the debt, but now knowing they will be okay. Still grieving, but now with one less worry. I hope to leave my family with no debt left behind by myself or my husband because I know they can not afford it and should never ever, ever be expected to…. This was mine and I incurred it with knowledge that it was mine and no one else’s but my own and I intend for it to stay this way!

Please take this post not as a push but as a thought! And now ask yourself the question:

*Do I have debt not taken care of by the bank, and or by Life Insurance when I die?
*Will I take on the debt of my Parents/In-laws if they pass away? And can I afford this debt?
*Do we need to talk about Life Insurance?

2 comments:

Darla said...

good plan and i will try not to leave mine with anyone either.

The Stanworths said...

lol love you mom :) and I know you won't you are the best!!!!