Beauty in my eyes is not just a flashy smile, beautiful skin with flawless features. It’s the energy of a person that engulfs you the minute that person is present.....the way they make you feel not only about them but about yourself….The comfort they emit seems to make the worries and sadness melt away….it's Beautiful!
My Nana,
She is Beautiful and I love her more than I can ever type onto this page….more than my words can ever say…as I wrap my arms around her tiny fragile body I hope my energy, my love emanates…Surrounding her, letting her know how much she means to me! I am sad, it is time to prepare myself and this is one of the only ways I know how…my emotions flooding to the surface I am pushing them away, trying to not let them surface or take over!!! She has been sick for a while now and I have not let myself see it…I say oh its not that bad…she is just getting ornery and it comes with age…any excuse I could come up with….hiding the fact that my Nana is not going to be around much longer…This is hard she is only 69 I’m not ready and I know it will happen and I will never be ready. This last couple of days I can hear her sing I know its only in my head but I can almost feel her breath on my ear….you are my sunshine, my only sunshine…the sun on my face I can see it…. my little face looking up at her as I sit on her lap in the Truck on our way to Texas…Tyler, Texas…to the hotel with the swimming pool and the white sand that separates us and K-Mart….We have always had a bond…a thread that linked us, I could feel it when she was going to call, moments later the phone would ring and she would be on the other end, her voice so sweet…how is my Angle foot?....sorry to end this post so abruptly but my emotions are to much this morning and its hard to keep them at bay, I am at work….deep breath…I need to stop blogging and get back to work…
My Nana,
She is Beautiful and I love her more than I can ever type onto this page….more than my words can ever say…as I wrap my arms around her tiny fragile body I hope my energy, my love emanates…Surrounding her, letting her know how much she means to me! I am sad, it is time to prepare myself and this is one of the only ways I know how…my emotions flooding to the surface I am pushing them away, trying to not let them surface or take over!!! She has been sick for a while now and I have not let myself see it…I say oh its not that bad…she is just getting ornery and it comes with age…any excuse I could come up with….hiding the fact that my Nana is not going to be around much longer…This is hard she is only 69 I’m not ready and I know it will happen and I will never be ready. This last couple of days I can hear her sing I know its only in my head but I can almost feel her breath on my ear….you are my sunshine, my only sunshine…the sun on my face I can see it…. my little face looking up at her as I sit on her lap in the Truck on our way to Texas…Tyler, Texas…to the hotel with the swimming pool and the white sand that separates us and K-Mart….We have always had a bond…a thread that linked us, I could feel it when she was going to call, moments later the phone would ring and she would be on the other end, her voice so sweet…how is my Angle foot?....sorry to end this post so abruptly but my emotions are to much this morning and its hard to keep them at bay, I am at work….deep breath…I need to stop blogging and get back to work…
1 comment:
Well now thats two of us in tears... life doesn't seem fair sometimes.. Just never forget the good times. And I love that lady too more then words can say that lady " my mom "
Post a Comment