And this is what we woke up to on Thursday nope its not an April Fools Joke its SNOW!!!!!

By the middle of the day the sun was out the snow was gone and it was time to take Flat Stanley for a ride!!!
Our friend Sharamee knows how to get the kids all together for a fun time
Gracee and Flat Stanley like to Chill in the SAND!!










us in Broke's (the Chef) BIG AND FANCY Trailer
love them!!!


I am asked all the time…..WHY would you EVER go to Sand Mountain for Easter??? Are you nuts? It’s so CRAZY out there!!! And you take your CHILD!!! Yes I do and I LOVE THIS PLACE and just maybe if you took an Easter weekend and spent it in our camp you would change your mind!! My Family started me on this tradition back when I was just a kid; with our RED Honda 50 three wheeler and our cabbage patch in hand Sharamee and I would ride until the gas tank was dry…. I love the memories we have with the Ashbys, Hathaways and the Greathouse kids these memories I will hold tight and never let them go! Trav and I plane to keep the tradition going! So many things I love about this place…..the smell of the camp fire, the sound of the 4 wheelers racing to the top of the ridge/face but most of all I love my Sand Mountain Family…all of them!
This year we took Flat Stanley with us camping….Who is Flat Stanley you ask???
He is a project my niece in Idaho is doing for school, they send Stanley all over the world and then he is sent back to the School with photos and a letter to describe his adventure!
So many fun days we spent with our Friends!!
Gracee and Flat Stanley like to Chill in the SAND!!









us in Broke's (the Chef) BIG AND FANCY Trailer
love them!!!

I am asked all the time…..WHY would you EVER go to Sand Mountain for Easter??? Are you nuts? It’s so CRAZY out there!!! And you take your CHILD!!! Yes I do and I LOVE THIS PLACE and just maybe if you took an Easter weekend and spent it in our camp you would change your mind!! My Family started me on this tradition back when I was just a kid; with our RED Honda 50 three wheeler and our cabbage patch in hand Sharamee and I would ride until the gas tank was dry…. I love the memories we have with the Ashbys, Hathaways and the Greathouse kids these memories I will hold tight and never let them go! Trav and I plane to keep the tradition going! So many things I love about this place…..the smell of the camp fire, the sound of the 4 wheelers racing to the top of the ridge/face but most of all I love my Sand Mountain Family…all of them! To sit by the Camp fire and just Laugh…just the medicine to keep our spirits well!
This year we took Flat Stanley with us camping….Who is Flat Stanley you ask???
He is a project my niece in Idaho is doing for school, they send Stanley all over the world and then he is sent back to the School with photos and a letter to describe his adventure!
WHAT FUN!!!!
I LOVE FLAT STANLEY!
So many fun days we spent with our Friends!!
2 comments:
i miss that lil red three wheeler it was mega fun hehehehe... love you bigger then the sky
I was in the 5th wheel looking out the window and saw one....mmm memories love them (only holding on to the the good ones!!)And I love you BIGGER then the SKY!!!
Post a Comment