
Have you ever read a book or watched a movie that made you…just think…. I am not sure if it was the movie Saturday that lead my thoughts in the direction they took or just all of the things that have happened in the last couple of months. I have always been told that God has a plan for us….and things happen for a reason. I use these phrases that have been told to me so many times in my own teaching. If our life is full of destiny and the next chapter in our book (life) is already written… If we could would we choose to live it if we cheated and flipped to the middle to read what was in our future? Or better yet would we really want to have the ability to skip forward to know our destiny? Are we born the way we are? Do we really have predestined tendencies programmed to us…? Do we really have our emotions set so that we will choose the path paved for us? Is deja vu a glimpse into the book written for us? So many thoughts and so many questions….but do we really want the answer’s…..really….?
1 comment:
I do believe "everything happens for a reason" and I do believe in "destiny". However how we live our lives, somehow paves our road. May be it will be rocky, uphill, downhill, or a smooth up and down. Just do the best with what you have and and try to think positive. Everything will work out fine...Love you to the moon and back!!!
Post a Comment