Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Trav!!!









A mustache on a Mustache funny funny Trav!!




Such a cute guy!!!! He is so willing to WORK extra hard so that we can have a little extra green in our pockets. Trav is always on board for one of my CRAZY arts and crafts…and he will give me a good job honey when I am getting a little frustrated with how it turned out (my dang perfectionist ways!!!)….. Our life together has taken its own bumps filled with wild turns…but that is what makes you hold on tighter!
When I look at him I still get that tingle in my tummy that makes me just want to wrap my arms around him, squeeze him and never let go!
Its work…the whole marriage thing but it’s a job I want until they put me in the ground for the worms to eat me!!!! I love this guy from the end of the universe and back!

Happy Birthday to the LOVE OF MY LIFE! I hope that I don’t nag you to much, or let my jealous nature hinder your love for me!

Flashback time:

Our hike up Diamond Head in Oahu, following close behind watching you as you lead our daughter to a look out point along the way (your eyes so full of love for your baby girl) then holding your hand as we hike to the top….the beautiful view of such a BEAUTIFUL place…our little family together in paradise… Then the trek down the hill and your cute face as you say lets just walk back to the hotel…its not to long of a walk, I think 2 hours later and sore feet we made it back to the Waikiki beach. Such a long walk but I would do it again and again every day just so that we could have that time together in paradise!

I love you Trav more than words can say for ever and ever!







My mom and I made him this cake last night.... this makes me giggle a little just because I had a flashback of the first cake I made Trav. Um well that cake did not make it to the dinner table because I got so mad when I did my best to frost it..... the dang thing started to crumble as I put the Chocolate on it and man was it not working for me..... at all!!! Well my perfectionist ways took over and angry me crumbled that cake in my hands and off to the garbage it went!!
Well its a good thing I did not do the same to this cake...my mom would have KICKED MY BUTT!!!

2 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Happy Birthday Trav!

Darla said...

you wouldn't crumble this cake. Remember you even gave me a high 5, when we were done. I think we did a awesome job and its been fun doing the cakes together too!! love you to the moon and back

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS