



















Shayd spent the summer in Rathdrum Idaho with my little sister Corrie and her family. She had a Fantastic time and with every phone call I would hear….Mom you are soooo going to love it here it is so Beautiful!!! She was so right, the minute I got to Rathdrum I was in love! It was so green and I felt so comfortable I could have jumped back onto the plane headed back to Utah packed up my stuff in a uhaul and moved to Rathdrum….but then I thought about the cold cold winters and changed my mind…nope if I move it will be someplace warm all year round!!!! So cross the fingers that her next move will be someplace warm like paradise and then her big sis will move with her! I enjoyed my days with her kids when they went to San Fran…. Waking up with little dax and being on a dead run until nap time when I could clean, do laundry,and get lunch ready. I miss our evening walks to Radiant Lake, the girl’s laughter as they peddled as fast as they could down the side of the road while a speed walked myself almost to death pushing the stroller. Tommy and his cunning comebacks…. You’ll blow your knee out…or stinging nettle and Meat Tenderizer!!! but most of all I miss my little sister!!! Trav was able to drive up and we spent a couple of days with Corrie and her fam before we headed out on our vacation threw Yellowstone. How precious that time was to me, I miss them so much!!! My heart is not complete without them! I MISS YOU!!!!
1 comment:
you look like you had loads of fun, and I love the pictures.
as for the cold winters hmmmmm we had more snow then them. I am so glad you got a lil one on one with your lil sis makes my heart feel good. love when my kids are enjoying each other.
Post a Comment