
Ronda's Kiners and Braden...her hair was CRAZY on the Tramp!!

My not so little little Brother Parker and Shayd

My other not so little little Brother Brayden, Parker, and Shayd

Shayd, Brackston, and Landon playing a little game of horseshoe’s with Trav on a Cloudy Sunday morning

To spend time with family is priceless!!!! The sunday before last we went to church so that we could be apart of the joy of Travs little brother JD being placed into the Bishopric, what an experience ….it was unexplainable…
We also were able to watch Travs little sister Ronda’s kids for a couple of hours…they are so funny and her little T T is such a good little guy I just love these kids!!! we had lots of fun
This weekend was full!!! Friday after Shayd got out of school we jumped into the car and headed to Brigham for a visit with my little Brothers….I have missed them so much and wow I think they both grew 10 feet!!!! I tell everyone I come from a very tall family and I don’t think most people understand that my not so little brothers are way way tall!!!!!! So just to verify my little brother Parker in 9 months older than Shayd…he just turned 12 in September and Shayd is 11 look how tall he is!!! Brayden is 16 he will turn 17 next February he is so tall and he makes me feel like an average size woman….it took me more than an hour to beg them pleeeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeeeeee let me take a picture!!! Love these boys and wish I could see them more often!!!
Saturday I got home just in time for some Yumm-o Crab Boil at my Mom’s and she made the most Delish homemade Chocolate cake with homemade Coconut/pecan frosting…YUM!!! We watched Brackston and Landon Saturday so my sister could go to her mother-in-laws Retirement Party….these boys make me laugh so much I can not tell you how much I LOVE to spend time with them!!!
I wish all my family lived closer so I could spend time with all of my nieces and nephews!!!!
To spend time with Family is Priceless!!!
2 comments:
See life is GREAT!!!!!!
glad you had fun visits.
love you bigger then the sky <3
yes:) it was great!!!love love love you!!!!
Post a Comment