Thursday, October 28, 2010

This blog is set to Bundle…. :)























I think I am on a bundle a week into one blog post trend…but at least I am blogging!!!!
We do not go Deer hunting for one Trav is the only one in the family that likes Deer meat and he is not a BIG fan so we have turned to Deer Camping this year was our Second Deer Camp to Sand Mountain…Last year the weather was Amazing and O so warm…this year ummm not so much, Our first day was great not to hot and not so cold. Saturday was also not so bad we did have about an hour or so of rain but then it cleared up and we were able to go for a ride to the backside.. We brought our little Landon with us, I love this little guy he cracks me up!!!! Our Friends Cathy and Chris Kooyman camped with us and it was so fun to camp with them, all the kids had sooooo much fun together!!!! Sunday night the Wind was so CRAZY I was thinking it would tip the 5th wheel over CRAZY SCARY it was so bad our friends packed up and went home because they thought the roof may blow off!!! We headed home on Monday and let me tell you I am so not ready to park my 4wheeler….Come on April get here soon!!!!

Shayd had a project for school she had to make up a name of a virus, make a model of it and write symptoms…she came up with Rapidosymthosis and wrote symptoms all on her own!!! I helped by spray painting the little Styrofoam ball black and she did the rest…it was fun to watch her put it together….
CRAZY HAIR DAY was today and we put her hair into a Mohawk….wow this girl had tall hair!!!
Well that wraps it up for this week… stay tuned for next weeks blog…HALLOWEEN!!! YAYA

2 comments:

Darla said...

hehehe maybe we should of went camping with you. looked like it wasnt very full. shayds hair looks awesome hmmmmm how long does one soak her hair to get it all out lol...thanks for the bundle of good reads love you to the moon and back

The Stanworths said...

yes you should!!! Deer camp at Sand M is never busy! love love love you!!!