
Wedded bliss...... These two words are so very easy to let flow from your lips, but to apply to a marriage takes a lot of work. Work that my husband and I are more than willing to do, yes we argue like every couple....we would not be human if we lived life argument free....Right?!?!?!?!
All in all we have a very good relationship, we are able to work side by side with a few "No I don't think so"...or..."why are we doing this...AGAIN!" but we get the job done and still hold hands on our way to the truck.
I'm not sure what I have done in my life....what led me on the right road to Mr. Right for me... but we found each other and "us" ... "we" ... Work!
Travis you are the Love of my life and I am sooooooooooooo very happy we are together and still in Love!!! Happy Anniversary... a little early :)
No comments:
Post a Comment