Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am Thankful for….

I am Thankful for so many many things, it is very hard to just sit down and type them all I just dont have that much cyber ink!!!!

I am Thankful for....
the ability to learn
Life Experience....this is what MADE ME....ME....!!!
Travis and Shayd...you are my everthing...I LOVE you beyond Measure!
My Mom...I love you so much!!! she is who helped me understand life is not always easy but a smile and a laugh can always bring you up when you are down!!!
My Siblings....they are my sunshine!!!
My Nana and Popa... your unconditonal love!!!
My Mother and Father-in-law...they are a very important part of my life..love them!!!
My Dad...he may not have taken the right path in life, but he did teach me so much even if he didn't know he did...and i know he loves me!
My Friends... you are AMAZING!!!!
My Father... I know he has not been a part of my childhood... or most of my growing up... but sometimes this is how life plays out the cards... without him I would not be alive, or have my Sister and Brother's.

Without love for yourself you can not love others!!!

2 comments:

Darla said...

And I am so thankful and BLESSED to have such a loving daughter. Love you to the moon and back

The Stanworths said...

love you mom!!! beyond the moon and back :)