Monday, October 10, 2011

...its on its way to done.




Because of the FANTASTIC rain.... the air was extra humid and my paint did not dry as fast as I would have liked it to... so it turned into a two day paint job, at first I can not lie I did not like it at all!!!! But everytime I look at it I like it a little more. I have always wanted to put a little beadboard up in my house and wow buddy this stuff is not for the poor!!! even if my pocket book is a little smaller I am loving my new beadboard adorned wall!!! the primer is on and its now just waiting for me to have a little more time so I can finish painting, and doing the trim. But its Fire Prevention week and lets see if I can find some time to finish it before the weekend.

I am having a problem uploading photos... GRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Annieofbluegables said...

It really looks amazing, Bowbie!

Darla said...

It looks amazing I so can't wait till its finished good job.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Ilove how its coming along! Love ya to the moon:)