Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little makeup for the Bathroom

My Bathroom.........

Beadboard with the chunky border.....

YAY matt with Stripes......

Some fake eyelashes, a little Blush or some sparkle eye shadow can make your face a little more beautiful than it already was!! Well my Bathroom needs more than a little fake eyelash or two..... My Plan.... some Eggshell gray paint with same color but with some shine in stripes.... some beadboard with a nice chunky border... my vision in my head is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L......not sure if it will happen but I would like to pour my counter and do my shelves on the side of my vanity... time will soon tell if I will be able to do it and lets see if it turns out.... YIKES!!!

3 comments:

Darla said...

so can't wait to see how it turns out I am sure it will be spectacular.

The Stanworths said...

its coming along... just need to paint the beadboard and do the trim..... oh and put the Vanity back in lol

Lora Facer said...

I absolutely love this. You are so talented.