Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Breakfast bar…

Thanks to my Fantastic Husband and his concrete teaching I am no longer a Concrete apprentice. If I need some concrete done I no longer need to wait for someone else to do it… I just do it myself! I wanted a not so $$$ taking counter top for my breakfast bar… so concrete it is…cheap and easy! So far this project took a total of $12.00 out of my pocket! Not to shabby if you ask me… The Pouring process from start to finish was a total of 2 ½ hours that included: setting up, mixing/pouring the cement, and finishing work… The long part was sanding for texture and the Curing of the cement (curing takes about 4 or more days)… next step will be the epoxy finish and installation. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Finlinson's said...

You are my hero!! I miss seeing you guys :( hope all is well

The Stanworths said...

Ang I MISS YOU!!!!! I was going to stop by and say hi!!! its been a hard week without you!!!