Monday, December 10, 2012
…Its just life, and it will get crazy….but we love it anyway, because it’s ours!
December…. It brings around a special kind of crazy for most of us! This December 2nd 2012 marked the big #17 for Trav and I… we spent an amazing weekend in Salt Lake, we stayed at Little America and were able to walk to City Creek center and then over to Temple Square….it was breath taking! We also had the most Fantastic dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steak house and all weekend we would be asked… what brings you here? And we would reply it’s our anniversary following the question would be congratulation… how many years???? Our reply 17…. Then almost everyone over and over again like Groundhog Day they would say no way you can’t be that old! Yes it’s true Trav and I have been married for 17 year and together for just a little over 18…. I love him more than I could ever express and I could never see myself without him!!! He is my everything!
Our little gator is doing very well in school getting amazing grades and working so very hard to keep her goal of straight A’s this year (with a little exception of an A- in Math and that is okay because she works so hard for that grade). Her first tumbling competition was this weekend in Huntington. She received a 1st on the floor 1st on the double mini and 4th on her trampoline. She did so well and we are so proud of her! Good good job lil gator
Some may no and some may not… We have been trying a little more for almost 2 years now to have another baby, with no luck (not surprised)… I was not going to try clomid but changed my mind and on my second round we did get pregnant but it was an Ectopic Pregnancy, this happened in September. With a big push from my sister-in-law Ronda and my sister Carrie I made a call that may have saved my life and forced me to make up my mind to finally go to an Ob-gyn who helped me threw the Ectopic Pregnancy (that is a gigantic story of its own!)….later Dr. Heath checked my lvls and things don’t really look good. My FSH lvl is up and this means not to many cycles in the baby making years left for me… I am now getting ready to start my second and last round of clomid for my second time and hope it will work… If not we will go on with our little family and make it the best we can, we will make wonderful memories spending precious time together…. Trav, Gator and I <3 its just life, and it will get crazy….but we love it anyway, because it’s ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
And I just love your lil family <3
Your family is so cute. I hope everything works out for you. <3
Post a Comment