Monday, February 23, 2009

It’s coming along!!

The New siding
The old Siding

This is the wall we need to fix next in our room


Bedroom wall before the paint



We have most of the new siding up and I know that the old didn't look bad but it was so brittle that when the kids would throw any type of ball and it would hit the siding it would shatter like glass, It was old and time for it to go!!! We will start on the inside again this week!! I think we might have two more weeks of sleeping in the living room but we are on our way to the end of our remodel extravaganza until the next faze. We did take time out on Sunday to go for a little ride, it was fun but a little windy and I got some sand in my eyes but it was still fun and I am getting a little braver on my new 4 wheeler it is so hard to go from no power to wow way to much power at times but man do I love my KFX 700 . Travis did get a little to wild and made me close my eyes in fear that he may roll and die!!! Shayd is to cute she is trying to jump her 4 wheeler and made us follow her so we could see how awsome her jump was. It was a great weekend for work and play!!




1 comment:

Seat Family said...

Hey! It's fun to see your blog. :-)