

Shayd has been playing the Violin for about 1 ½ years now and she had her first recital this weekend, She was so nervous she stopped twice in her first song but by her second song she had found the confidence she needed to finish without a mistake. She did GREAT I love to hear her play we are so proud of her!!!! It was a busy but productive weekend we finished our bedroom and are now sleeping in it instead of our living room FANTASTIC I have to say!!!! And by Sunday night we were able to sit and relax on the couch with some Nitro Circus… One of my Favorite shows, Travis Pastrana is my freakin hero!!! He has been in UTAH and dang it I wish I would have had a phone call or something from the rangers out to Sand Mountain cuz dang it he was out there doing some sweet jumps!!! Okay okay ya I am a big dork but I can’t help the fact that I love that kind of stuff!!!! What a GREAT weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment